Stay at the Lermontov Lodge in Port Gore, home to the wreck of the Mikhail Lermontov. The Lermontov lies in 38m of water and sits on its starboard side. Access to the wreck starts at 12-15 meters and you will be blown away by the size of the wreck. Most of the diving is done between 15 and 35 metres.
We are hoping to confirm the 23rd - 26th July - Matariki & 21st - 24th October - Labour Weekend
Included in the price: $950 ($250 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot)
- 3 Days of diving the Lermontov Wreck with up to 3 dives per day depending on conditions
- Light breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Accommodation for 3 nights
- All bedding along with bath towel.
- 2 air tank refills per day included
- Interislander Ferry tickets
- Enriched air fills
What to bring with you:
- All your dive gear including 2 dive lights (one as back up)
- 1 Dive tank (Hire tanks available at Dive HQ)
- Tech Divers to have all required gear for their planned dives
- Snacks (highly recommended) and own drinks
- Warm clothes as the nights can get chilly
- Toiletries and swimming towel
- Certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Training courses can be aranged to be done while diving on the Lermontov *Wreck/Deep/Enriched Air Nitrox/Advanced Wreck & Decompression Procedures
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot!